Thursday, May 3, 2007

Outlook or Google mail?

The UK's ITWeek asks whether or not Outlook should be consigned to the scrap heap and replaced with Google mail.

This writer makes some interesting points, but we'll wager he hasn't tried Exchange 2007 yet. His primary issues - the fit between Outlook and Exchange 2007 is on our top eleven list, as are the improved Outlook Web Access, and how 2007 addresses expanding mailboxes with a revised architecture - are all addressed in Exchange 2007. As for Google - we'd like to hear from readers who are considering or using Gmail for their businesses - would you go with a service like Gmail for corporate mail? Why or why not?

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I'm usual student. One day I got into trouble, or rather when I used computer at the Institute there unexpectedly something happened with my major computer and all data was lost. I didn't have any money for resoling this problem. And from another computer entered the Inet and rapidly found out a probable solution. I was lucky and this tool might serve good determination in this trouble as well as me - outlook.ost recovery.